- Landscape designs
- Regenerative pruning
- Ponds & fountains
- Fruit & vegetable production
- Flagstone patios & pathways
- Path and feature lighting
- Soil testing
- Landscape Party Preparation
Lawn Planting and Maintenance
- Rock retaining walls
- State-of-the art irrigation parts
- French drains & natural drainage systems
- Lattice structures
- Maintenance, regular & seasonal
- Non-lethal gopher eradication
- Mulch grass clippings back into the lawns, saving time and returning the nitrogen in the clippings back to the soil.
- Annually, we fertilizer with organic nitrogen, calcium, rock minerals.
- White Dutch Clover can be seeded into lawns, releasing nitrogen back into the soil every time they flower.
- We plant lawns by seed or sod and maintain your lawn to be healthy, rich, and non-toxic.
- We plants lawns with 3″ to 4″ of organic compost, rock minerals and calcium.
- Irrigation systems are set up prior to planting to ensure proper watering and germination.
- We practice and promote water efficiency and conservation.