- Landscape designs
- Regenerative pruning
- Ponds & fountains
- Fruit & vegetable production
- Flagstone patios & pathways
- Path and feature lighting
- Soil testing
- Event Preparation
- Rock retaining walls
- State-of-the art irrigation parts
- French drains & natural drainage systems
- Lattice structures
- Maintenance, regular & seasonal
- Non-lethal gopher eradication
- State of the Art, easy to program timers, professional, needs protection from sunlight.
- Lowest flow sprinklers, saves water, taxes the community less, looks like rain. Lawns, gardens & farms.
- Underground, above ground, inside buildings.
- ‘Call me and make way for a better the future and we’ll make your dreams come true.’
- Professional Drip Systems – above or buried. Created with simplicity, safety, and accuracy.
- Automated livestock water systems
“Hercules” is the name we’ve given to our Kubota BT1000, 47 horsepower tractor.
At only 6 ft. wide, it fits into most backyards, while providing ample power, functionality, and versatility.
- FRONT LOADER – moves up to 1000 lbs. dirt, rocks, gravel, debris per load.
- GRAPPLER – for grabbing large logs, brush piles, loose materials and debris.
- ROTOTILLER – cultivates large areas 6″ to 12” deep. One of the quickest ways to prepare the ground for any project.
- FLAIL MOWER – High weed mowing and pulverization of grasses, weeds, cover crops.
- BACK HOE – Three buck sizes: 3 ft. 1.5 ft. 1 ft, for digging, planting, moving, and trenching.
- FORKLIFT – Moves up to 1000 lbs. per load.
- FRONT AUGER – Fast and accurate digging holes, our auger bits make 9” and 12” holes.
- BOX SCRAPER – This little known tool can re-level your road, backyard, driveways – used to spread or redistribute dirt/gravel/soil and spread it over medium to large areas.
- Steel Reinforced
Stone Paths & Porches
Lawn Planting and Maintenance
- Mulch grass clippings back into the lawns, saving time and returning the nitrogen in the clippings back to the soil.
- Annually, we fertilizer with organic nitrogen, calcium, rock minerals.
- White Dutch Clover can be seeded into lawns, releasing nitrogen back into the soil every time they flower.
- We plant lawns by seed or sod and maintain your lawn to be healthy, rich, and non-toxic.
- We plants lawns with 3″ to 4″ of organic compost, rock minerals and calcium.
- Irrigation systems are set up prior to planting to ensure proper watering and germination.
- We practice and promote water efficiency and conservation.